Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Smack dat ...

I have that song in my head. "Smack that ____ all on the floor" Smack dat _____ (something) wantin more" Love it! (I'm not 100%, but I think they are saying ass. Naughty).

I constantly have a song in my head. If it's not Kelly Clarkson (what? why?) then it's Britney Spears (I don't even understand). If it ain't those two lovely songbirds, it's freakin' Nickelback for God's sake. Ugh. Shoot me. And, sometimes, if I am lucky, it's "Fancy." You know you love it.

I just ate (ate, not chewed) seven pieces of double bubble. I don't know what came over me.

Anyone who is reading this, what song are you singing in your head right now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had something cooler, but I have to admit I've had Bringin' Sexy Back in my head ALL day. Damn homogenous radio!

Kelsey said...

I'm listening to Neil Young, so I guess he's in my head.

Anonymous said...

I have a song you have never heard of in my head : Live by Superchick. They are some crazy band I am embarassed that I like, but whatcha going do. Maybe I could go talk to you in your cube right now and you could put something amazing in my head like "Going to the candyshop".