... a formerly drunk loser, currently a hungover loser.
Bridge has been trying to get me to eat a toasted bun all day. We compromised and got DQ chicken strip baskets.
I didn't even drink that much last night. It was just so hot and sticky in the bar formerly known as Chalky's. (I am now trying to blame the humidity instead of the cranberried vodka for my headache, weak stomach, overall bleariness.)
I just did a measly 10 minutes on the elliptical and now want to shoot myself. I am not the brightest drunk.
Have you seen Ringo Starr lately? He is a good-looking man, ya'll.
Other people who are cute:
Sarah G's bro
The guy who tells you how to use Google Reader
Bridgie Bear
The 1955 Mouseketeers
The 1989 Mouseketeers
(I'm watching the E True Hollywood Story of the Mickey Mouse Club right now. Can you blame me?)
I am going to sit in a Sioux City park tomorrow and listen to free music all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
aww, saturday in the park. i used to love going to that. is anyone good playing this year? i saw blues traveler and john popper was such a dick. uber conservative and assholey.
shannon,
bb king is gonna be playing! pretty pumped.
that's weird--i would not imagine john popper as uber conservative, but i did catch him on howard stern once a few years ago, and yeah, he was a dick.
Yes, you did drink *that* much last night. It's all good ... you were being cute :)
really? i drank that much? really?
(also, empty stomach. did not hydrate. stupid, stupid, stupid.)
had much, much fun with you and co. though!
I gotta be honest. I was kind of hoping you would say me in the list of those cute. You should have at least said BrontoRen. Seriously.
I agree with almost all of your list. It would be all, but I don't know Sarah G's brother.
Also, I freaked out slightly that Blogger knew who I was, until I remember that you said that Google owned them now. Then I just felt silly and needlessly paranoid.
Thanks for the pizza and the company!
Vani,
If you saw Sarah G's bro, you would totes agree. All of us who met him are a little in love.
You are most, most welcome for the pizza and company! I hope you had fun at the band.
Looking forward to my omelet ...
:)
Post a Comment