I took my time getting back to Vermillion, stopping off in Fargo for DQ blizzards, in Sioux Falls for 8 am water aerobics at the Y where Erin and I were the youngest people by 40 years, then finally home with my Alaskan girl in tow.
I led her through the house, her eyes closed, to the bedroom, where she spun in circles and said, "I love it, I love it."
I am thankful for:
This rain. This right, right August rain.
Sergeant Ryan "Rafty" Raftevold, of the Minnesota National Guard, is home safe from Iraq.
Friends in Minneapolis who have all checked in.
New teenybopper songs from Avril and My Chemical Romance.
I am mad at:
The University Center bookstore.
Jewel.
The Indigo Girls for being so damn good. So, so, so good.
Unstrained Coffee Shop tea. For the love of God.
The moments you looked at me and I stayed quiet.
No, the circle won't be broken:
My sister and one of our BFFs Jen are coming to my place this weekend. We are going to have the most fun. Some plans include bringing sexy back, I suppose.
On Friday evening, we are going to sit around a fire, or at least some candles set up in the fire pit. As always, you are welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your fires always rock! Thanks for the invite too. Altho I was a "hungover loser" this morning, I had mucho fun! See you tonight!!
Post a Comment