Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jesus Loves Me

I came across this Donnie Davies video as I was doing some research about the new doc "For the Bible Tells Me So."

I don't know what to make of it? Is Davies for real? Is this satire? Regardless, I am fascinated.

7 comments:

BrontoJem said...

The last Thursday of the month this movie is being shown in Farber Hall.

I am in charge of a group that is sponsering it.

I have seen the first twenty minutes. It is amazing.

We should all go.

Lu said...

Bridgie's dad is on a panel after the movie--I have to teach, and want to be there so, so bad.

the trailer for it is amazing.

BrontoJem said...

I could probably borrow it for you. I am in with the in-crowd.

BrontoJem said...

I went to the website. I am pretty sure it is a joke.

It has me laughing anyway.

superbigmuch said...

What clinches it for me that it is satire is the lyric about how if you want to get into heaven "there is no back door..."

That's just a little too clever for boneheads.

jaytothesea said...

mustache indicates complete joke. holy hell!

Anonymous said...

I know that we all want this to be a joke........but after looking at the web site I'm just not sure that it is.

I don't believe in a hateful god.

Spread the LOVE!