Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Life and Times

I was sitting at the Coffee Shop on Friday afternoon, just digging in to a batch of perhaps DEF portfolios, when jcf calls me:

"Dude, I'm off work. We're gonna need to have a beer."

It's 2:41 pm.

"See you at Carey's!"

And there we sat for about 3 and a half hours. God, I love it. Lots of U. and family gossip, all in the sacred pews of Carey's.

Then, Bridgie and I went to dins at Rox's for hearty stew and apple pie and silly British television. Love it. "I'm so tired..."

And then, I had to go to campus to finish entering in midterm grades. My bloody mary/miller lite headache was just kicking in.

Last night, I baked chicken and rented movies and we watched the one about Hellboy. We're really into superhero movies.

********************

And this morning?

How much do you love to fall back? Seriously!

2 comments:

BrontoJem said...

Hey, remember when we used to hang out?

So I'm needy, so what?

superbigmuch said...

Pick up a recorder or a pan flute and get your sweet ass over to band night, dudette.