Monday, December 10, 2007

L is for Lube(d up Lesbians?)

Because I am superpumped for the new season of The L Word, I went on YouTube and checked out the trailer.

And, well, I just don't--

Why is there wrestling? And who is wrestling?

And, seriously, what is up with Shane's hair??? I've never been a huge fan of it, but now she looks totally suburban mom.

Wha--? What's with Helena?

And, why is Jenny--

And Max?? Is dating a ... ??

Oh, just see for yourself:



But, man, am I pumped for Sundays on Linden Street!

5 comments:

BrontoJem said...

Yes to all of your questions.

What the hell?

LXA said...

Does it really matter why girls are wrestling? I just want to make sure I can watch! I don't think any L Word girls are doing it anyways. Shucks.

I like Shanes hair! It's curly or something. She's always cute! But too skinny.

Helena gettin' some jail sex! Woot woot!

Max likes boys now. Well, maybe gay boys? That guy kinda reminded me of Alan Cumming.

Umm, and it's Linden Ave. :) YAY!!

superbigmuch said...

WOW. Man there's a lot of sex on the L Word.

Why am I watching the Sopranos?

jaytothesea said...

thank you. i've added this to my netflix queue...i'm sure shane thanks you, too.

s.m. vanosdel said...

have you seen Exes & Ohs? you might like it. the women are fucking hott as all get out. you can buy the show on itunes.