...because Miami is having a song competition. $10,000 goes to the person who writes the best lyrics and music about how great Miami is. I think the Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring the contest.
Anyways, Dorothy and Rose decide to team up--Rose on the old ivories and Dorothy pens the lyrics. They get writer's block. They fight. Rose probably gets smacked on the head with a rolled up newspaper. They try to rhyme "orange," which we all know is impossible!
Meanwhile, Sofia calls Blanche a slut. Or a tramp. Oh, I love these girls.
This is their first attempt:
You can see it doesn't work, right?
Anyways, the duo comes up with a great song:
Miami, Miami, you've got style,
Blue skies, sunshine, white sand by the mile!
Sadly, the girls come in second place. They walk in all downcast, but Blanche really wants to hear the song.
And then, the day ends with all four of them belting out the awesome, awesome song:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I just have nothing to say after reading this.........you left me speechless?
i'm worried about you Lu.
I just love them so much. And love makes you do crazy, crazy things.
Post a Comment