Nodak. What's that all about? I remember when I lived in the Far-town, shopping at a place called Nodak Supply (or some such other strange name involving Nodak). It was an outlet type store that carried various junk, usually over priced, but oh so cool. I specifically remember purchasing a pair of Sherman William's painter's overalls which I turned into shorts, a pair of Durango Line Man's boots that went to my knees, and a variety of t-shirts with odd and interesting business names and logos emblazoned upon them. In fact, I think the wife and I purchased our first table and chair set from said business. Fun times.
5 comments:
What absolutely awesome pics! And also? Bestest of the Best! Ever! Peanut!
Thanks, AH! He's all chubby and smiley now--and the most awesome peanut!
total. doll. how did you manage to leave without putting him in your suitcase?!
You are SO stoned on baby. Wookit at you two's!
PS - I HEART pix of signs. 'Specially the NODAK one. kewl.
Nodak. What's that all about? I remember when I lived in the Far-town, shopping at a place called Nodak Supply (or some such other strange name involving Nodak). It was an outlet type store that carried various junk, usually over priced, but oh so cool. I specifically remember purchasing a pair of Sherman William's painter's overalls which I turned into shorts, a pair of Durango Line Man's boots that went to my knees, and a variety of t-shirts with odd and interesting business names and logos emblazoned upon them. In fact, I think the wife and I purchased our first table and chair set from said business. Fun times.
Post a Comment