Thursday, April 17, 2008

Six words

We received a boxful of awesome books from B's sister this week. What? A box full of books? Yes, please! Thanks, M-Dawg!

One of them was from SMITH's online mag, called Six-worded Memoirs. This idea came about from way back when--Hemingway was asked to write a story in 6 words, and here's what he gave them:

For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn.

Well, damn, there you go.

I've been trying to come up with my life in 6 words all day:

Big heart, big hair, many rules.

Heart on sleeve, sometimes gets disappointed.

I love our life, house, bed.

Ukrainian girl writes poems about farm.

Stay off my lawn, damn kids.


You have 6 words.

Go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many women, so little time. =)

Mia said...

Always searching, then stopped, just lived.

See? I knew you'd be all about this. ;)