Here are some of my photos.
View from front porch:
Rufus and the Amazing Technicolor DreamRug:
Dad's Shop:

Wild aspargus:
Restored gas pump in the entryway:

What every farmhouse needs: a weapon at the ready:

Pray for rain:
Waking up with the chickens.



5 comments:
Awesome pics, Lu! I bet Jackson and Rufus would be best buds! :)
i love seeing pictures of your homestead.
Love! It! Love it! My favorites are the pics from your dad's shop, but I adore them all. I didn't show Tampopo the pic w/Rufus, though, lest she become irrationally jealous. BTW, which one's the weapon?!?!
I deleted a comment. Don't you wonder what it said? Basically I confessed my love to you but then BrontoRen saw it and we discussed why sister wives are only on TV.
Although, yesterday I heard on NPR that polygamy is growing rapidly among black American Muslims. So now polygamy is off the compounds and in the inner city where it belongs.
At least that is what NPR said.
Post a Comment