Yesterday at the pool, a hyperactive preschooler by the name of Sofie decided I was her new BFF.
I am headed to F to the GO for a bachelorette party this weekend for my future sister-in-law. I am happy to see my friends and family. I am not so happy to meet others. I'll be nice and stop there.
I need some Spanx.
My farmer's tan? Almost non-existent, ya'll.
One of my real BFFs, Jen, is coming today! We're going to rule downtown, probably. When Jen was in the 1st or 2nd grade, she wore overalls for school picture day or something, and her older brothers called her "Jenitor." So, that's her name.
I bought a new recliner, and I already have the stripey pillow for, and it will be here next week. I bought it last week, on a complete impulse, and wanted it in my home, like, 3 weeks ago, but Slumberland was this totally wacky delivery sched.
OK, I just realized I sound like a flippin' 13 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HEY! The Blockheads (minus the P block) were wondering if L & B like graham crackers with melted marshymallows and chocolate smooooshed in the middle? If so perhaps you would like to join us at the city park some night. Let us know; ame.ann at gmail dot com. Hope your summer is off to a good start!
Hey! I just sent you an e-mail!
Post a Comment