Saturday, November 08, 2008

My Morning Play List

while cleaning the kitchen.

We're at the Hs on my iPod:

"H to da Izzo" by Jay Z
"Happy Me" by Don Ho
"Hard Headed Woman" by Elvis
"Heart of Gold" by Neil Young
"Hello Mary Lou" by Ricky Nelson
"Heroes" by Jill Sobule
"Hey Mama" by the Black-Eyed Peas
"Holidae Inn" by Snoop
"Honeysuckle Lullaby" by Michelle Malone
"Honky Tonk Woman" by the Rolling Stones
"How to Save a Life" by The Fray
"Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran

3 comments:

Phil B said...

I'm down with the Duran x2 all the way.

When I get tired of my music collection, I play every album by one particular band in chronological order. This is an interesting way of hearing the evolution of a band.

I only made it through four hours of Bauhaus before I seriously considered hanging myself or buying a large black cloak and combing my hair into a Devil's lock and painting my face white, sleeping all day, haunting the halls in the midnight, and writing bad poetry about castles and other such nonsense. Fortunately, by that point I only had one song, Bela Lugosi's Dead, left to go. It was a harrowing experience.

I'm now on Beastie Boys. Soon I will start wearing the V-dub hub cap on a gold rope chain around my neck. Yup. Homie is famous.

jaytothesea said...

i want to clean your kitchen with you! love love love your play list.

Unknown said...

PUmpkin party pictures???