Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This Is Just To Say

I was hemming and hawing in front of the fridge today. A can of Diet Pepsi looked delicious, so sweet and so cold. (Williams gets that credit). But, I was resisting because soda isn't good, even diet soda. Then I realized that I swig diet cola most every Friday night at The Eagles, and THAT diet soda also contains lots of cheap whiskey; thus I drank 'er down. It was worth it. Sometimes, I just crave that caramelly, fake sugared, fizzy stuff.

You want more proof I am OCD? A new work laptop was given to me, and it's got Vista (which, whatev, it's fine). BUT, the icons for the folders are different in Vista. So instead of cute little closed folders on my desktop, I now have these icons that are open folders, so you can see stacks of papers inside.

It looks like this:



And it looks messy. And it is making Lu crazy!

More proof? You don't need anymore proof. You all know I am completely rulesy and crazy.

We're doing a Vermtown float this weekend, baby. Buckle up.

1 comment:

BrontoRen said...

What if the contents of the open folders are opaquely obscured and then when you put your cursor over the folders they speak to you with a voice distorter? :)