Thursday, March 05, 2009

I Kinda Wanna

enroll in a PhD program just so I can write a seminar paper on the music of Don Ho and the literature of Lois-Ann Yamanaka.

get my MFA. But in a few years because I certainly don't want anymore student loans.

get into an Ed Doc program with Jacy and astound everyone with our intelligence.

buy a Scion. Stat.

cut off all my hair.

become a foster parent.

put some money into a CD, but I hate Wells Fargo.

live in New York City right now.

go home and be a farmer.

get a breast reduction.

crank up my iTunes and annoy my colleagues.

open a lesbian bookstore.

wear sweatpants when I teach.

eat Cheetos with abandon and not care about the havoc they will do.

coach small-town JV girls' basketball.

buy a house.

go for a long walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I did one of those; I went to NYC! Saw Van Morrison's Astral Weeks concert on 3/3 at the Beacon and stayed at the Hotel Chelsea.......now these were 3 great days 'cept for the 6 hr snow delay getting into NYC!!! d.

jaytothesea said...

yes, yes, and ummm yes. let's wear sweatpants, eat cheetos and start that Ed.D. program. our brilliance will be blinding.

the bookstore, breast reduction and farming will be what i think about the rest of the day, too. i want all three as well.

happy spring break, lu-dawg.