Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break Pics











4 comments:

Phil B said...

So, you know the song by Mojo Nixon, Elvis is Everywhere...

Phillip is everywhere man, Phillip is everywhere...

We must, simply must, get together this summer. The fam and I got a new canoe, thus, you must come to the great capitol of this fair state and camp on the lake shore and paddle the blue brine.

Anonymous said...

I love that fish! Is it a walleye?

Lu said...

I know, P Block! I did not know you were on the board of directors for the Shedd Aqaurium in Chicago. Nice work!

Yes, I agree. We must, must, must get together this summer. I miss all the Blockheads. We'll bring the canoe up!

Anon, the fish is some prehistoric huge thing they everyone thought was exticnt for millions of years, until they found them swimming in like Peru, or something. It's posted for a certain New Zealander.

superbigmuch said...

You two are adorable as peruge, but that prehistoric fish has got to go.... oh, it-a scares me!