Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Happy Valentine's Day

  • Me and Bridgie woke up to our 80 year old neighbor, Max, shoveling.
  • We went outside and shoveled, too.
  • We got ready for the day.
  • We expressed our love in grown-up ways.
  • We went to Mr. Smith's for gyros and whatnot.
  • We went to Hy-Vee for Boca, green beans, chicken, and milk.
  • We went home and put groceries away.
  • I put in a load of laundry, wiped down the bathroom, and B cleaned the kitchen.
  • We went to Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
  • We LOVED Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
  • We went home.
  • Bridge set up a Scrabble game while I made dinner.
  • We ate delicious homemade sweet potato fries, green beans with almonds, and raspberry chicken.
  • Bridgie schooled me in Scrabble.
  • I folded the load of laundry; Bridge put the dishes on.
  • We watched an episode of Californication.
  • We LOVE Californication.
  • We have a beautiful, wonderful life.
  • This was a fantastic day.

No comments: