1. Buy a freakin' umbrella.
2. Stop telling people the price of everything I own.
ie "I like your shirt, Lindy."
"Thanks, Target clearance, $6.49."
3. Lose the way I lose my temper.
4. Start a basketball city league with people I do not know.
5. Stop smoking because I "only smoke when I drink," yet I (perhaps) go out for a drink quite often, and I would really rather not smoke anymore.
6. Pierce my nose.
7. Stop thinking that soon, everyone will be on to me, and then I'll have no place to go.
8. Cook a killer beef stroganoff. I'm close, not quite there yet.
9. Be braver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Lu!
Get openminded over here : http://openmind.clemish.com/
Stop telling people the price of everything I own.
ie "I like your shirt, Lindy."
"Thanks, Target clearance, $6.49."
There's nothing wrong with that. You're just telling everyone what a good bargain hunter you are.
Post a Comment