Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Fangled Inventions

My sister just called me laughing her head off.

Over Thanksgiving, I changed the message on my folks' answering machine.

Here is what I recorded:
"Hello, you have reached the Obach farm, no one is around right now, but THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN STEAL OUR GAS! Please leave a message."

(We have a gas tank on our farm, and my dad always thinks someone is going to syphon all our gas away. He has recently put a huge linked chain around the tank).

And then it was time to go back to Vermillion. I never changed the message.

My mother just called my sister to ask her how to change the message and my dad's yelling in the background, "No one will leave a message now because of you two idiots!"

If you do not know how to change the message on the answering machine you own, then you should not purchase said machine.

I bet that message will be on there until I go home for Christmas.

No comments: