Monday, December 04, 2006

By the Number

1. One Love. I have a crush on everyone I work with. We have a ridiculous amount of inappropriate fun.

2. Hugh Jackman/Wolverine can wear a wife-beater and a sweatshirt jacket like nobody else. Grrr ...

3. Day three in the new house. I'm so in love with our living room, kitchen, and bathroom it's not even funny.

4. I may (!) get health insurance next semester. And teach four sections of various English classes.

5. Five living plants in our house. Keep 'em coming.

6. Six(teen) wine coolers A. and M. brought over for soup and bread last night. Talk about pure class!

7. 204 books in my living room. Heaven.

8. The number of Chinese words I was taught today by Chih-Mei, one of my international students: Ni-how. Hello ...

9. Drive by the house on the Nine(teenth). If the lights are on, come in and sit with me on my new couch.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Can you get in on the student health insurance if you can't get it through your job? That's what I ended up getting and while it's not super cheap, it's not horrible and the coverage is pretty good (except you have to get reimbursed, with sucks if you don't have cash on hand).

Lu said...

Hi Kelsey,

Yeah, I looked into that, and it wouldn't work since I am not a student. However, my chair e-mailed me and it's pretty much set that I will indeed get benefits! Yee ha!

I haven't seen you in forever--dumb law school.

Willams and Ree on Saturday?

Kelsey said...

That's totally sweet. State benefits are the best; I miss them terribly.

Yeah, finals have taken up a crapload of time. It sucks. However, I do want to take a break for some Williams & Ree action!!

Kelsey said...

The thing I cut out of the Broadcaster says W&R is on Friday, BTW.