Now, I can do cool things on a Mac like bold and even italics. Huh? Yeah. And, ok, I know that there are the shortcut thingies, but stuff's different on a Mac. It's hard, man. (Note, again, the seamless use of italics.)
Also, I can post pictures now! Like this one:

This is me and my best friend. Tucker is 7 and my little cousin and is getting his tonsils out this week! Apparently, the kid's got huge tonsils--that's my boy. Over the holidays, Tuck swiped my brother's camera and took this picture of us, as well as many pictures of covers of various "National Enquirers" my Grandma subscribes to. I really don't see the family resemblance--do you? Um, apparently, I had a child when I was 18 and gave him to my aunt to raise. Thank God, because he is hell on wheels--literally. When he was five, all he sang was AC/DC's "Highway to Hell," but Tuck really couldn't say his l's very well. Just sing it in your head without the l's. You'll see.
I'm having a hard time containing all my savviness.


5 comments:
That's because your savviness is just plain uncontainable. (Note suave, old-school implementation of italics back there. On a Mac, no less!)
Yeah, I am thinking about opening up some kind of computer help line thingy because of my techno-savvicity.
Wait, wait. Am I going to use italics?
Again?
Damn.
You are quite savvy yourself from the looks of your rockin' blog, AH!
I love Macs. I wish the world revolved around them instead of Macrohard.
Har! I just made that up.
Um..nothing happened....
Macs rule. And I thought the Macrohard thing was very funny! But then again . . . no one ever laughs when I crack myself up by calling all the Happy Chef restaurants on the highway Disgruntled Frycooks. So, yeah . . .
i don't get the macrohard thing. i'm sorry, i'm trying so hard.
i do like the disgruntled frycook thing, though, as I have been a frycook who was quite disgruntled.
Post a Comment