Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Reasons I Love My Life

1. The Coffee Shop Gallery and all the hot, funny ladies who sat with me today.

2. The second day of the "American Idol" season premiere where I get to watch 2 solid hours of bug-eyed people butchering Stevie Wonder and The Righteous Brothers.

3. The KELO Land 10:00 news teaser: "Is there anything Japanese cell phones can't do? Find out at 10!" Um, can you have sex with a Japanese cell phone? Will a Japanese cell phone cook you a grilled cheese sandwich? Do laundry?

4. Two years ago today, this cute little Catholic girl asked me over for dinner. Tonight, I had spring rolls, rice, and cashew chicken presented to me on plates she bought at a student art show. We are almost on the second bottle of wine. She likes me drunk on wine. I can't imagine why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#4 was so cute I almost cried. I love you ladies.