Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Sweet, Soft, Southern Thrill

I've been listening to Alabama lots lately, and those bearded boys in their football jerseys and jeans just hit my heart ... they just hit my heart.

I'm a little sick today--a head/chest/allergy thing cold, I think. In the grand scheme of things, though, that doesn't matter, because Patrick Dempsey is going to be OK.

I just got back from Wal-Mart where I stocked up on medicine, and then to make myself feel better, I bought new socks. And, I stood in Home Entertainment forever almost buying a PlayStation 3 so I can rock it to "Guitar Hero" (have you played this? Seriously, I'm obsessed). Instead, I found Season 3 of "Reno 911" and that is just as exciting. I saw P-Block in Wally World with adorable Daughter #1, and we talked about religion. Same old, same old.

Bridge has left me-gone North to find a better woman. She'll come back, though, they always do. Plus, she's picking me up some new jeans, so she better get back here at some point.

It's hard out here for a pimp.

I kind of want to spend lots of money online today. I want things to be shipped to my house in big boxes. And I want to forget what it is I have ordered so I am surprised over and over again.

I want something new.

Water is heating up now for some Theraflu, which tastes terrible, but seems to do the trick. In three seconds, I will put in "Reno 911" and wrap myself up on the couch.

As always, the door is open.

(I was about to hit "publish" when it started hailing out. Oh no you didn't.)

1 comment:

superbigmuch said...

Roll on family! Roll on home! Sweh suh humnah appa zat to duh ha....

Roll on mama 'til I get back home!