Friday, March 23, 2007

Here's Looking at You, Kid

Here are the coolest things I saw on my walk yesterday. If I could figure out how to format captions for these pictures, I would do it. I can't make my sentences line up right. What's wrong with me? (Stupid Blogger, messing things up.)

Anywho, I give you my:

Tulips! I planted them in November and they are now coming up!
The edgy and existential wreckage of the old med building.
The Boob Haus.
The realtor, because I just can't help myself.
Chill. (Sorry, BrontoRen, I had you rotated and saved that way on my desktop, but I don't know what the fuck I am doing on Blogger. Seriously.)
And a totally sweet photo of my fave things: A Ford Foci with a NoDak license plate AND a wicked awesome bumper sticker.

COOLEST THINGS I SAW ON MY WALK YESTERDAY, 1st Edition:













2 comments:

BrontoRen said...

I would just like to say that was not a candid shot.

BrontoJem said...

That is a picture of my favorite person followed by a picture of my favorite car with my favorite license plate with my favorite bumper sticker.

This blog should have been called "A few of Marcia's favorite things."