You people hit it hard.
You just party all night, don't you?
This morning, first thing I did was check to make sure my debit and credit cards were still in my wallet. I'm just saying there were some shady people here towards dawn...
(also, um, I think there is pot on my dresser. not like a bag or anything, but there is something that looks like a scattering of oregano on the top of my bedroom dresser. do what you will with that information.)
I stepped outside this afternoon, looked at the driveway and said, "Jesus, it looks like Bosnia out here." I don't know what that has to do with all you revelers, but I think there is a link.
FAVORITE MOMENTS OF BIRTHDAY BASH 2007:
*K-Fed making an appearance.
*Boys in white athletic socks and piles of Nike shoes. Wait. Is it 1997?
*Bringing Sexy back.
*Taking a Chance On Me.
*The geese!
*Marcia putting Britney Spears to shame.
*Breaking Bridget's "one-at-a-time-in-the-bathroom" rule.
*Bridget's enthusiasm for penises. (This happened after tequila shot #3.)
*Dancing. Dancing. Dancing.
Well, I'm off to swiffer the kitchen floor and Grade. Those. Last. Four. Midterms.
Ugh. I'm also going to see if I can't get myself motivated to put a bra on for the day.
This is me, hungover and happy, with a weird lazy eye, six days after I turned 26 years old.
Thanks for making my birthday week totally, totally awesome.


4 comments:
I sort of felt like a fuddy duddy for leaving at 4 AM.
Thanks for being so generous with your house/food/drinks.
you guys totally rock my face off.
k-fed
(a.k.a. m. psychosis)
(the word i have to type in to post is this: mewvobs. i thought it was important to tell you, as it's now part of my vocabulary)
Wow, what a night, what a party. Seriously, was it your best b-day ever? I know.
Yesterday at Laura's you told Jackson he was your best friend...which is what you tell me all the time. Just saying...
Oh, Marcia!
Jackson is my best BOY (dog) friend who is black and part Lab (except for my dog at home, Rufus, who looks and acts a lot like Jackson).
So, yeah, Jackson is my best boy-dog-black-part Lab-who is not my own dog, Rufus-friend.
(ooh, ooh, you're (Marcia) my best friend.)
That's all.
Post a Comment