Monday, April 16, 2007

Coupla Things

1. Them other boys don't know how to act.

2. A 40 ft. camper pulling an SUV? No wonder everyone hates us.

3. I work at 2205 Career Avenue. Yeah-uh.

4. Some hedonist brought in Girl Scout Cookies and left them in the little nook that is directly across from my office. I have a tummy ache. We'll leave it at that.

5. I blogged too soon. Here is the wackiest comment I wrote on an essay: "Your mother is not a scholarly source." Which is weird, because I usually like to tell people what their moms are/do/said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't be mad about my last post. i'm not a morning person and it was morning. plus i have been MOHOODY lately. viejo?

Anonymous said...

i'm not mad, dude! did i come off as mad? nothing but love, baby.

yes to viejo. tomorrow (thursday)? my schedule is
o-p-e-n.

i've been mohoody, too, lately. goddamn.