Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Bash 2007!

Good Friday Mass: 1 hour, 23 minutes.
Easter Vigil (Super Saturday) Mass: 2 hours, 29 minutes.
Who We Prayed For: Everyone and their dog.
Miles from my front door in Vtown to my farm front door: 607.9.

Here is a glimpse into what Easter is like with my family.


Dying Easter Eggs with Trevor, aka Spider Monkey, Lloyd Christmas, Trapper John, Rovert, Poster Child for Birth Control #1, My Best Friend.


Dying Easter Eggs with Tucker, aka Old Man Tucker, The Marshall Tucker Band, Captain Obvious, Poster Child for Birth Control #2, My Best Friend.


One of 34 dozen eggs that Tucker made for himself.


Easter Dinner at Grandma Flo's!


Aunt Betsy, sister Randy, bro-in-law Casey, and cousin Trev in the kitchen.


Charlie Brown and Ollie looking for a free handout.


Enough said.


A highly competitive game of Tribond.


Best Moment of Easter 2007:
*My Aunt Betsy budding me in the communion line and taking the last of the wine. And me trying not to crack up all the way back to my pew.

Best Exchange between Casey and Betsy:
Betsy: "I just hate anything minty tasting."
Casey: "Um, don't you bum Kools all the time?"

I heart my family.

Stay tuned for more pics from the farm!

2 comments:

Artichoke Heart said...

I love, love, love these pics! It's so much fun to see your home and your fam. Also? The Poster Children for Birth Control? Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures! I Love them all. Thanks so much for sharing!