Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Downtown SuFu

SculptureWalk 2007. Phillips Ave.

Go check it out, it's pretty amazing:

Fire, Shadows, and Dancing


Hands


Jerry Garcia. Doesn't he look kind?


Musculature


John Lennon


Sentinel


Sleep


Frozen Owl


Tennis Player


Totem


While I love downtown and the art and the stores and the old neon signs and the music, this was my favorite sight on the whole block:



I'll say!

4 comments:

BrontoJem said...

I was just down there a couple weeks ago and I saw some of those. They are so nice. I am glad that Sioux Falls does that. It feels so metropolitian. Or however you spell that.

nobody's starling said...

frozen owl is my favorite.

(who would've guessed?)

Artichoke Heart said...

What wonderful SuFu pics! (And hey! SuFu! Stop! Harassing! Me!)

Lu said...

My favorite are the hands and JErry.

I heart downtown SF.

Though, yeah, I wish it would get off my back.