Nobody knows how to celebrate May Day like
Anarcia. These two are wonderful.
And if you threw a party, and invited everyone you knew, you would see the biggest gift would be from me, and the card attached would say,
"Thank you for being a friend."Worker Rights! Worker Rights!
(I love you guys.)
7 comments:
*snif* I think I might cry. *tear* Okay, I did cry. I love you, Lou!
I echo the sentiment, Lu. Sammy and Pete are loving the bendy tubes and the prismatic spy glasses; I am loving the candy!
BrontoJem and I have decided that I am Rose, you are Blanche, BrontoJem is Dorothy, and B is Sophia. (This is not the first time I have assigned Golden Girl characters to a group of friends.)
hell yes i'm blanche.
this is perhaps the 43rd time I have been a Golden Girl character with a group of 3 other friends.
i was a member of the golden girls bowling team for halloween in high school. golden girls represent.
i want to be rose, i want to be rose, i want to be rose....
Jacy!
Girl, update your blog.
Jacy and Alex,
Hey, happy hour and fiddling for sure on Friday, yeah? Anyone up for lunch on Thursday? Let me know!
Post a Comment