... or, at least, southwest North Dakota.
I am heading west today. Going home, to the farm, where things make sense to me.
I am going to hang out in Belfield with my little cousins at the pool. I'm going to hit the courts. I am going to tune up an old mountain bike and take it into town. I'm going to do some mowing, take the '56 Jeep out, go on some walks with my mom, tear some buildings down with my dad.
I can't wait to see the grasslands and the badlands.
I think I am going to be a bit of a Luddite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
tear. i miss all yous guys. things here are BUSY. but not particularly hard. um, yeah, more to come i hope.
Hi you guys. Look, I didn't watch the video but I forgot where you are and I am in Vermillion briefly and I would like to wonder where you are. Please to give me an email and a beer? Also, I am at the comfort inn if you can "phone" me I am happy to entertain that kind of whatever it is.
Post a Comment