North, the rush is on.
I took Bridge to the airport today. She is in the air right now, on her way to Fairbanks. I will probably miss her.
I told her to be good. She and her sis are going to an Indigo Girls concert, for heaven's sake. Can you imagine all the gay chicks? Again, like shooting fish in a barrel. I always tell her, "if anyone asks for your number, it's 1-800-TAKEN."
It will be a quiet week, which I am looking forward to a bit, but if anyone wants to hang out at all this week, at any time of day or night, call me. Or text me. Or send up a flare.
In other news, I got my eyebrows waxed today. Eee-ouch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Eyebrows? That's all? Why don't you go a little wild? Give something B will look forward to when she gets home?? :P
Don't get me wrong, I'm not sayin' your eyebrows aren't sexy enough :)
You are naughty.
Hey, it was fun seeing you guys yesterday for that split second. I'll see you both tomorrow at your game fo' sho'.
Post a Comment