I need to know your thoughts on:
1. Candles that smell like baked goods (or any ingredient you would use while baking).
2. Toilet paper. Do you prefer the roll's tissue squares to hang over or under? Or don't you care?
Please let me know.
Thank you for you participation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
This is just too good...
Scented candles of any flavor are a real pain in my sinuses. Well, maybe not literally, but unless they smell of sandalwood, I don't want 'em. I jest, I jest. I really like the ones that smell like coffee, however, baked goods, not so much. Maybe the scent of baking soda, or is it baking powder? Anywho...TP for my... I have not a preference. As long as it is somewhere within reach, that is all that matters, much to the chagrin of my lovely and tolerant wife. I think she finally gave up on trying to train me how to put the roll on the holder.
I'm for scented candles in general, *particularly* food-related ones. Mmmm! Much better than florals, IMHO.
As for the unresolvable bathroom tissue issue - I've always preferred over the top because it's easier to find the end by rolling it towards you. However, if there are small kids around, you're better off setting it up down the back for the very same reason (I talk like I know, 'cause I do!).
And let me go on the record as saying I sincerely hope there are no large wagers on the outcome of this poll. I can't hack the responsibility! :-)
Apple pie candles and pumpkin pie candles and vanilla candles, those are my favourites, but I really don't notice the other, the toilet paper. It is as if I am colour blind or something; people argue over it and it sounds like gibberish to me. Sometimes I get it right by accident, sometimes I get it right on purpose, but I never remember.
I go for more laundry/linen candles. Although I do love Vanilla. Those are the only two candles scents I like.
TP goes over. If it was "installed" incorrectly, I will fix it :) ps- I was the one who put the new roll on the tp holder Friday night when it ran out.
I do not like candles that smelled like baked goods -- however, lets not mix that up with all food scented candles because I do love the fruit ones. LOOOOVVVEE them.
TP must, MUST be over. If it is not right I will fix it if I am at my own house or hotels. I respect other people personal preferences enough to not change ones in a home even though the homeowners are wrong. But seriously, over is better.
Going with the first question, BrontoRen got a present at my family reunion and it consisted of lingerie (I guess my family is super supportive.) and chocolate brownie flavored shampoo. My cousin and her girlfriend had a plan to wear some cow costumes and wash their hair with the chocolate syrup and go to the bars to watch women hit on my other cousins. Did I mention I have a lot to tell you when I get home?
no food scents, except for food itself.
i prefer over the top, though it does not bother me that much if it is under.
HaySeed, you are a genius. You have discovered that we are a simple people, what like to talk about ourselves.
No no no food scented candles, especially punkin pie or cappacino or anything else so treacly.
OVE-uh! Always. I, too, will fix it if it is different at a hotel or at the hands of my live-in lover.
Reminder: Never burn scented candles during a meal...it interferes with taste. And that pisses me off.
When does the new quiz go up?
Post a Comment