I guess I should have expressed that those questions had right answers:
1. I do not do vanilla/sugar cookie/warm apple pie/glazed donut/iced mocha coffee cake/peach cobbler/raspberry sorbet/cinnamon/pumpkin pie/butterscotch candy/ birthday cake/ scented candles. I like grasses, sandalwoods, green teas. Please change your tastes to line up more with mine, hmmkay?
2. Toilet paper always goes over the top. And I will change it at your house if given the chance. I am that tactless.
I have decided to be more like my socks. They do not eff around:
If you care (again) to participate, how much do you love green olives?
(Word to the frat boys back in town: No one pops their collars anymore. Leave your collars be. Now.)


11 comments:
green olives? love 'em enough to want a tattoo proving my love for them, of course, on my shoulder or ankle (next to my rose and mushroom).
..wait, wait, I think I know the answer. They're great! Especially with pepporoni on pizza.
You stole BrontoRen's socks! I think that is A LOT of nonsense. What a punk you are!
As far as the green olives things go -- how high is the scale? Because my liking for the olive is just a little above that.
Now here is my question for you: What about mint candles? That is a food and a scent. Seriously.
I will throw your mint candles out the window. Try me.
Hello? I called you and you totes did not answer. I'm calling you again right now.
ding, ding, ding, klondike kate! we have a winner!!
Honestly, I hate olives.
I hate olives with a passion. Yicky!
Why?? Why do you hate olives (freedom)?
The terrorists have won ....
Awesome, I love winning. Come over next week, we'll order one.
Hah. I just don't like them. They kinda taste like dirt.
ps- sorry for the above.
Post a Comment