Friday, October 05, 2007

3-day Weekend? Yes, Please!

So, here's a couple for you:

1. Would you rather have half inch steel needles (that you could never shave off)as leg hair OR a magnetic head?

2. Would you rather have Grandma's hair OR Grandpa's hands?

7 comments:

mully said...

holy crap, you ask tough questions.

mahnu.uterna said...

Grandpa's hands, for sure. As for the other, I guess A. It's the default setting in winter, anyway. Now, if *everyone* had magnet heads....

SGJ said...

I think I would like a magnetic head, and even though I already have my grandma's hair I would like my grandpa's hands. He could beat some stuff up with those.

BrontoRen said...

I'd like to have my grandma's hair because her hair is about half dark brown and half gray even though she's in her late eighties. Also the needles in the legs might be an improvement so I'll go with that.

BrontoJem said...

1. I think a magnetic head because I would be scared that I could hurt someone with my leg hair. I just hope my head isn't too magnetic.

2. I have Grandma's hair AND Grandpa's hands so this question is moot.

superbigmuch said...

Why should I have to choose? I want it all -- magnetic head ANd spikes for leg hair.

Kelsey said...

Magnetic head covered in grandma's hair. That was too easy.