I like when old man professor comes into MY classroom before MY class is over, and, reeking of his own atrocious entitlement, begins to erase MY board, move MY stuff, and let his students overtake MY students. I had two minutes left, and I will use 'em.
Back the eff off, pops. This is a young girl's game, ya heard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Back the eff off, pops, indeed! We should have tee-shirts made up!
I'll call the screen printer!
aaahhh shit! this girl means bidness.
Dude, man, dude! How can anyone be so...(dare I say it?) rude? It puts me in the mood to get all medieval on this dude. Hopefully it is not anyone I know up there. Ouch. Open the can o' whoop arse girl.
Get haughty and stern: "Excuse me. I have not finished."
Stare until he says/does something.
Own it, lady.
Do what Superbigmuch says but tell your students you are going to do it and tell them to calp for you after you win the stare down.
That would be righteous.
I'm not sure I want to know what a calp is, but is sounds contagious....;)
Give him all of your handouts and proceed to explain what he missed.
Post a Comment