In case you haven't seen the billboards I've rented all along I-29, I-90, and Highway 50; in case you haven't seen the community annoucement I put on public access TV; in case you missed the skywriting plane that circles over Clay County and writes every half hour; in case you didn't get the chain letter I sent out concerning this:
My mother is coming to town.
Here's how I think we look to the rest of the world:

Oh, here's another conversation topic (besides my hip, non-hetero lifestyle) that's off-limits:
This blog.
1 comment:
Hi, Lindy,
I hope your visit with Mom went well!! And thanks a bunch for the bday wishes!
So I think that "Into the Wild" comes out on DVD Tuesday...have you had a chance to see it yet? Have your students begun reading? I am pretty excited to see it. Wish we had bigger quarters...I'd invite ya over to watch it with the blockheads.
Have a good week - America B.
PS - I really enjoy your blog and don't comment often enough. I'm not so good with the words.
Post a Comment