School's Out!:
Do Not Cross:
What's this? A new place in town I can buy unique clothing for me and for children? Sold!:
The best view in town:
****************
My visit with mi madre went wonderfully; I was really happy with the way my reading went; I have the best friends in the whole, wide world.
And this morning at the gym? I forgot I was in public and caught myself singing Janet Jackson's "What Have You Done for Me Lately?" pretty loudly. I was on my last five minutes on the elliptical and needed sumthin to get me through it. You blast this song and try not to sing along.
I dare you.


2 comments:
i miss you like woah. any chance i will be hosting any vermillion visitors in portland like, NOW.
Sorry I missed your reading...i couldn't get away. I'm glad it went well!
Post a Comment