I am going shoe crazy. I've already bought two pairs of new shoes and am on the lookout for a third. (I've been in SuFu for 30 hours).
Shoe Carnival drew me in because of there 1/2 Off! sign, but they were liars.
1/2 Off!*
*only if you buy 16 gazillion other pairs of equal or greater value.
Kohl's got me, cuz, well, they always seem to have shoes on sale, and sure enough, I walked in and "One Day Only Sale!" I bought some super cute strappy sandals to wear with skirts. Especially a certain jean skirt.
(That's right, ladies, it's almost jean skirt season again. You're welcome.)
Then, I bought some hipster flip-flops at Payless, cuz, well, I just effin' love Payless. I will wear them with my cargo shorts this summer.
(Again, you're welcome, ladies.)
(See how much I crave validation? I am so not above giving it to myself.)
What I really, really want is a new pair of coolio brown street shoes. The ones I wear now are just about shot, but I am not willing to spend 60 bucks on Sketchers. I am willing to spend 90 bucks on a really good, super-comf brand, or 20 bucks on Payless shoes.
I know, I know. Listen, I deal with these problems so you don't have to.
I am totally phoning it in this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yes! Definetly what you need is another pair of flip flops. =)
I am excited about cargo shorts and a certain jean skirt!
I support your shoe habit, she said archly.
HAR!
Dude! As long as I still get to see the mucklucks with the jean skirt, I am happy.
Also -- there is never anything wrong with spending a little more on leather uppers rather than nickle and diming on man-made materials.
Post a Comment