The things that run through my mind All. The. Time:
Are my gums receding?
Do I have an overactive bladder? (Wouldn't one know if they had an overactive bladder? I mean, would one really have to ask?)
OK, this is the day I will start limiting my carb intake.
Win big! Mama's fallen angel!
Man, I could go for Mexico Viejo right now.
Pleasepleasepleaseplease figure out MLA formatting. Please.
You know, we do make the rockin' world go 'round.
What I should have said when student dude from four semesters ago said that he "knows everything about revision."
What I should have said to old man who asked me to "sauna and drink Icehouse" with him.
What I should have said to English teacher in 8th grade when he lost his temper and screamed that I was "just like my brother."
*****
What about you guys? What sort of inane things take up all the room in your beautiful minds?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
WWLD
1. "Have i concealed my rolls of back fat?"
2. "what am i goning to eat for dinner?"
3. "god, i'm such an idiot."
4. "maybe i should I get lowlights."
5. "i hope i win the lottery." (see also, No. 3)
1. exactly how fine a line exists between "cat lover" and "hoarder?"
2. if a girl receives her PhD and doesn't find a job, does she cease to exist?
3. at some point this shit has got to stop
4. paula abdul makes me want to shove a pencil in my eye.
5. at what age am i too old to wear the victoria's secret pink line?
6. i *heart* vampires
when i win the lottery, i will hire a north dakotan as my personal basketball coach.
hell yes you will, mully. go hard or gohome, right?
i have hustle, i can tell ya that
Ohhhhhhhhh...I thought you'd never aks....And I'm NOT endorsing any of these items; they just run in my head.
1. "Feelin' 7-Up, I'm feelin' 7-Up..."
2. "Shower the people you love with love, show them thee way that you feeel..."
3. "I. Want to rock and roll aaalll nigh-hi-hite, and pardy everyday!"
4. "Be here now. Be here now. Be here now."
5. "Ay-chi-freakin'-huahua."
6. "You're not gaining weight, you're gaining a graduate degree..."
7. "What if my mom dies and I didn't call or email her?"
8. "What if I get throat or mouth cancer?"
9. "Should I teach overseas?"
10. "I need to get this broken tooth fixed."
11. "Well begun is half done. Well begun is half done."
12. "Next time I will buy home cleaning products that do not harm the environment but still kill germs."
13. "Do people think I'm grandstanding when I leave long comments on their blogs?"
Post a Comment