Saturday, March 22, 2008

Now I'm So Happy

I could not have asked for a better birthday:

Dancing all night to the best damn band both sides of the Mississippi.

The boys sang me happy birthday and I kissed Nick on the cheek. (I don't think his old lady was around.)

A Beemer-ific CD and card

A gorgeous scarf from Rox

An iTunes certificate from E-Dawg

The Stations of the Cross from Sister Marcella

A tequila shot from Mikey

Cupcakes from J.

The most perfect double DVD ever from Neysa: Footloose AND Flashdance!

A Delphine Red Shirt book (that I've been wanting to read!) from L. and L.

2 absolutely gorgeous custom-made Amy Fill necklaces from my best girl

The arrival of my bff since kindergarten, Jen

Lots of hugs and well-wishes from the local Carey's crowd

SFD telling me I am "an amazing dancer"

Karaoke afterwards at The Eagles

A veggie pizza to top off the night

A turkey bacon and scrambled egg breakfast this morning with Bridge, Erin, and Jen

(I missed my dino friends, though)

*******

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the birthday wishes, e-mails, and fun!

Thank you, My Best Girl, for giving me a perfect birthday.

27's gonna effin' rock.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lindy!!

From the Blockheads

Lu said...

Hey, thanks Blockheads!!

Hope you are doing well!

superbigmuch said...

And you were a fun birthday princess, princess!

jaytothesea said...

would have loved to cut some rug with you! can't wait for those cheeseburgers :) LOVE!

Unknown said...

I hate that I missed the WDB on Friday and it was your birthday too...damn damn. oh well, I'll buy you something next Friday I see you there!

BrontoJem said...

Seriously, your present is in the flipping mail.

Also, could you tell BrontoRen that 27 will be the best ever because she wants me to put over-the-hill candles on her next b-day cake?

And I am so sorry we missed your birthday. I love you so much!

LXA said...

Yay! It was lots of fun! :)

Jennifer said...

Sorry i missed the fun. Happy (belated) birthday!

BrontoRen said...

Sorry to have missed the festivities. I'm glad you had a great birthday!