So, the chair for this job calls today and sets up a phone interview for today.
So, I rambled and stuttered for about 25 minutes about how remarkable an educator I am. I think it went well.
I had a most excellent weekend with my lil' nephew.
Sam is just learning how awesome it is to make noises with his mouth, so he talks, talks, talks. Currently, he is having a love affair with his glow worm. He babbles and coos and drools. I told my sister and brother that he really cleared up the presidential primaries for me while I was babysitting.
That, of course, then snowballed into the scenario that Sam is adjuncting a few courses for Moorhead State:
Who do you have for Soc 101?
The 4-month old baby.
I made me and my sister grilled asparagus, grilled chicken, and foccacia bread on Friday evening. Day-um it was good. Then we spent Saturday shopping while Sam would wake up every once in awhile, frown at me, and then doze off again. On Sunday, I spent lots of time with my bro and his fiancee, and lots of friends, and ate at a pizza buffet. Perfect!
I am busy, busy, busy today. Yet, cannot be torn away from iTunes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Girl, we need to talk! Got some questions for jou...Seriously, when you around this crazy town....Shoot me a line.
Hey. That's awesome. Good luck! :)
I want to squish sam's cheeks! can't wait for cheeseburgers on thursday :)
Post a Comment