Thursday, May 08, 2008

Proof I Am, Indeed, an Adult

1. Got my tax stimulus refund thing and immediately thought, I should kick a chunk of that over to my student loans ...

2. When picture frame ran up for $12.49 instead of 9.99 at Shopko, I spoke up.

3. Bought a sweet new Chicago Cutlery butcher block full of sweet, effective knives.

4. Read the newest Reader's Digest cover-to-cover.

5. Got to pick out what days, times, and classes I want to teach in the fall. Yeah-uh.

6. Decided for sure I won't buy my next awesome dream car until I run my lemon of a Ford Focus into the ground.

7. Am looking forward to going home.

3 comments:

jaytothesea said...

miss you. post soon.

BrontoJem said...

I miss you.

A lot.

BrontoJem said...

Also, I thought your title said "Poof I am an adult" like it happened magically or something.

And my little word varification thingy almost spells jihad except if has an f in the middle of it.

What does that mean?