
So, it turned out I did have "the chiggers."
I think.
I thought only hillbillies got chiggers; I think this because my Okie cousins talked about chiggers all the time when we were little. Anywho, B and I were raking a while ago, and I was itchy for awhile, and then I painted my stomach with clear nail polish, and now I am all better.
This makes sense, right?
I am taking steps to live a more peaceful, stress-free life. I feel good about this. I have things to look forward to: snow, two more weeks in the classroom, my brother's return in January, my nephew's 2nd birthday, the P3 opening, celebrating 5 years with B. I feel better and stronger.


2 comments:
i just want to clarify that hillbillies are not the only ones who get chiggers---i own a small stock of ChiggerRid. them there chiggers have a mean bite!
Yay for stress-free life! And 5 yr. anniversary. We miss you both!
Post a Comment