
Peonies, daffodils, mint, chives, bleeding hearts, tulips, hens and chicks.
Things I actually planted last year? They are coming back! It's beautiful.
I wonder if this is how my dad felt when the first of the winter wheat sprouted. Or when the sunflowers came up. Or when the oats poked through the soil.
Things I Use Too Much Of:
Shampoo
Toothpaste
B's patience
The word "absolutely"
Gas
Whiskey
Things I am Tired Of:
The wind
Grading
The alarm
The misuse of the word "farmer"
Lazy students who refuse to think
Wearing socks
Things That I Have To Do:
Clean the garage
Vacuum the bedroom
Get "Single Ladies" out of my gd brain
Grade
Wrinkle Release all my clothes
Lay in the sun with a good book next to a pool before I lose my effin' mind
Good night.


1 comment:
agree about the farmer.
wrinkle release? it's a myth. right?
what's so wrong with single ladies?
i want to see your perennials!
Post a Comment