Favorite song on the drive today:
TIE between Tammy Wynette's "Stand by Your Man" and "My Girl" by The Temptations.
Mmm, mm! Love me that twang and those choreographed snaps.
Least fave song on the drive that I listened to in its entirety anyways, God help me: "My Love" by Justin Timberlake.
Enough with the falsetto, bro.
I really like when I put on a pair of jeans and I have to do lunges and squats for a half hour to breathe normally.
Picture this: I'm usually bouncing on the balls of my feet, knees completely bent like a Russian Cossack.
Hey! (clap) Hey! (clap)
This makes me feel good about myself.
Bridge says I shouldn't dry my jeans on Hi/Cotton anymore, but I think she's just being tactfully nice.
I have a phone interview for the SuFu position on Friday. All the people on the hiring commitee are people I have drank with in one capacity or another. That's pretty weird. I'm nervous, and told CE that, and he said, as usual, "Good! You should be nervous!"
Really, Papi? Really? (I should start calling CE Papi. Ha!)
I went to Open Mike's tonight to watch my fave boyband of all time "The Four Horsemen and the Apocalypse." I sat with Annie and Marcia and Clif and drank Sunset Wheat and secondhand smoked Eric's Winstons.
(Oh yeah, and I'm done smoking. Again. I just hate the way it feels when I wake up the next morning, but I love it so much at bars! I'm having a bit of an internal struggle, but hopefully, the walk of shame-esque feeling I get the morning after will be enough to deter me. Now, though, that I've actually proclaimed that I am done smoking, I damn well better be. I would hate to lose face.)
Back to Open Mike's. It was a pretty swell time--the boys played "Mmmbop," and I was totally stoked. Still not sure what Twenter's role is in the band (he's a little like Puffy), but they are a freaking trip to watch.
It's bedtime now. I just started Lois-Ann Yamanaka's Name Me Nobody again and that makes me very happy.
I want to have lunch. But not right now. Tomorrow. At lunch time.
Anybody?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Twenter is Puffy! How did I not make this connection before?
Post a Comment