Monday, March 05, 2007

Can I Get An Amen?

2 comments:

superbigmuch said...

You goddamn right you do.

NONE of those colors run, yo.

Once in between gigs after moving back in with my parents (shup!) I worked in the "Fashion Department" at the Pamida. I was 21 and had the first nose piercing ever seen in the quadstate area, and customers endlessly asked me what I did when I had to blow my nose. At any rate, did you know that the owner named it after his sons, Pat, Mike, and Dan? Or that may be a rural legend. (Get it, not urban but rural. On accounta we live in a rural area. Get it?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, no totally, I have heard, too, that Pamida stands for PAUL, Mike, and Dan. Though, I've heard some people say it's "Dave," instead of Dan. Never heard of "Pat," though. This leads me to believe it is indeed a rural legend.

(I got it).