Bridge and I are watching a friend's dog for the rest of the week and so far, things have been interesting. Jackson is an adorable, bounding Lab mix. Bridge is an adorable, guitar-picking Irish/German mix. I wear an orange vest.
I imagine this is what went through Jackson's mind as he began his stay at Hotel Prentis.
4:15 pm: Um, ok.
4:18 pm: I'll just keep sniffing.
4:45 pm: Cool. Well, I better be off soon. I bet my mom misses me.
5:00 pm: Seriously, what did you do with my mom? This isn't cool anymore.
5:03 pm: Damn squirrels.
5:10 pm: Brrr ... it's freaking cold out here, man!
5:25 pm: Wait, wait ... I just was outside!
5:26 pm: You guys blow.
6:00 pm: My green pillow is looking kinda hot.
6:03 pm: I think my green pillow wants me.
6:06 pm: I'm totally nailing my green pillow. Yowza!
6:07 pm: Can't a brother get it on without the peep show?
6:08 pm: Stop yelling! I'm tryin to do something here!
6:10 pm: Sleepy ...
7:55 pm: I'll just show myself out ...
8:00 pm: So, let me get this straight. I'm stuck here? For like, how long?
8:10 pm: I'll just eat my pain.
9:00 pm: Fine.
9:55 pm: Oh, green pillow, I love you. Zzz ...
So, that was Jackson's first day with us. Tomorrow after lunch, I am walking him down to the river and will let him run wild. He's such a handsome guy. I hope he likes it here; I know he misses L., but Bridge has already been so good to him.
But then, she's always had a soft spot for bounding, thick-haired mixes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Why do you have to meddle in others' sex lives? What does it matter to you who others love? So Jackson is attracted to large, stuffed plush cushions. Why are you so threatened by that?
I am :( that I am not eating spring rolls and sesame tofu.
My life freakin' SUCKS, man.
we drank a bottle of wine with dinner and then I proceeded to feedback poems and short stories. great idea.
um, i'd like to see your hair, Katy-lady.
(i'm a little tipsy) nah gah lie.
What was my great idea? Did I have a great idea and no one told me about it?
Is there any tofu, spring rolls, or wine left?
Could I maybe borrow Jackson's green pillow? I need to release some tension....
I was going to buy a green pillow on eBay, but I'm worried that it won't be packaged discreetly enough, and so my mail carrier will tell everyone at the P.O. about it, and then the next thing you know, there'll be a front-page article about me -- U. Prof's Secret Debauchery Uncovered in Green Pillow Fetish Scandal! -- in the Vermillion Plain Talk.
Post a Comment