Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Heart is (Sorta) Breaking

Okay, okay, okay...

BEFORE:



AFTER:



Happy South Dakota?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yey! You're one of us now... we knew conversion was inevitable!! muaahaaaa!! (J.K)
Lunch was a blast, thanks for feeding me(and baby).

Lu said...

I know. It was high time I got SD plates. I guess they are not soooo bad...

:)

Hey, I just sent you an e-mail....

LXA said...

Welcome to the club. I need to go transfer my license soon. They're gonna take my CA one too :( At least it's only 6 bucks! Haha.

BrontoRen said...

I remember the day I replaced my Missouri plates for SD ones. I think we should all start a license plate nostalgia club.

Lu said...

We totally did. At least a support group.

Hey, you're reading was excellente yesterday!

Lu said...

whoops, meant "we totally should."

BrontoJem said...

Ick! Ick! What?!?! Am I in the Twilght Zone? Ick! I have to go throw up.

Alex B. said...

noooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaytothesea said...

i feel your pain, lu. i too had to surrender my MN plates...just keep the memories, old girl.

Kelsey said...

Wait! No! That's how I find your house!

superbigmuch said...

It just ain't right....I don't want to lose my adopted Minneapolitan identity....

We are going to become like old dudes (or my stepdad) who nail old license plates on the wall of the garage. But I so get it now.